Banana bread is honestly one of my favourite snacks EVER - it's versatile, healthy and easy. This recipe was created from a few others I found online and is gluten free, low fat, oil and refined sugar free!
- 2 cups brown Teff Flour
- 1 tablespoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 ripe (spotty) bananas
- 1 cup almond milk (or other dairy free milk)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Combine first 4 (dry ingredients) together in a bowl.
- Mash bananas and combine the wet ingredients in a food processor or bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well!
- Pour mixture into a lined bread tin and top with sliced banana if desired.
- Bake for 40-50 mins or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 mins in the tin and then transfer onto a cooling rack. Enjoy!